Applies to these roles: Admin
Here’s how to create a new learning path.
- On the Learning Paths section of the Manage tab, click the New Learning Path button.
- Enter a name for your new learning path and click Next.
- On the Manage Courses screen, select the Rise courses you want to add (imported courses can't be added to learning paths at this time). Enter search terms if you need to filter the course list.
Remove an added course by hovering over it and clicking the trash icon. You can also drag and drop courses in the added course list to reorder them.
Once you’ve added all the courses for the learning path, click Done.
- Before you publish your new learning path, you can add a library category, cover photo, or description; manage the included courses; and add groups and learners as detailed here.
- In the settings panel on the right-hand side, you can edit the course duration as well as toggle the completion certificate and library visibility.
Note: Your learners will only receive a learning path completion certificate, even if individual course certificates are enabled.
- When you’re ready, click Publish Learning Path.
- If you haven’t already, you can enroll groups or learners. You can also skip this step to be taken back to the learning path settings page.
Note: Only course owners are listed on the learning path overview, not course collaborators.