Applies to these roles: Admin
Here’s how to create a new learning path.
- On the Learning Paths section of the Manage tab, click the New Learning Path button.
- Enter a name for your new learning path and click Next.
- On the Manage Courses screen, select the courses you want to add. Enter search terms if you need to filter the course list.
Remove an added course by hovering over it and clicking the trash icon. You can also drag and drop courses in the added course list to reorder them.
Once you’ve added all the courses for the learning path, click Done.
- Before you publish your new learning path, you can add a category, cover photo, or description; manage the included courses; and add groups and learners, as detailed here. When you’re ready, click Publish.
- If you haven’t already, you can enroll groups or learners. You can also skip this step to be taken back to the learning path settings page.