Applies to these roles: Admin
Rise lets you create amazing content, distribute it to learners, and manage your organization all in one place.
Zapier lets you connect and sync data between 2,000+ other web services to automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Together they can make your Rise experience even better. Here’s how to get started.
Zapier uses automated connections, called Zaps, that you set up in minutes with no coding. Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically. You can sign up for a Zapier account here: https://zapier.com/apps/Rise/integrations.
Available Instant Triggers
You can use these events to trigger actions in your Zaps.
- Course Completed - when a learner completes a course
- Course Submitted - when an author submits a course for publication
- User Created - when a user is added to your Rise account
- Enrollements Created - when users or groups are enrolled in a course or learning path
Available Rise Actions
Currently, you can perform these Rise actions with Zapier:
- Create invitations—invite users to join your Rise account
- Search invitations—find pending invitations by email address
- Search users—find existing users by their email address
We’ll continue to add additional actions over time and post them here when they become available.
In Zapier, you can combine the above actions with your favorite apps to create Rise flows like this:
- Create Rise invitations from new Typeform entries
- Create Rise invitations from new spreadsheet responses in Google Sheets
- Create Rise invitations from new BambooHR employees
- Create Rise invitations from new starters in People HR
- Invite new Shopify customers to Rise accounts
- Create Rise invitations from new Stripe customers
- Invite new Microsoft Teams members to join Rise accounts
- Invite new Slack users to join Rise accounts
- Create invitations in Rise from new subscriptions in Chargebee.
- Create invitations in Rise from new form subscriptions in Squarespace.
- Invite new Shopify customers to your Rise account
These are all just templates from which you can build your perfect Zap.