Applies to these roles: Author, Reporter, Admin
Rise may be an online training system, but we understand that there are times when you have to print out a course or download it for compliance documentation. That’s why we make it easy to download a PDF of your course.
- On your Rise dashboard hover over a course card and click the ellipsis (...) that appears.
- Select Download as PDF from the list. This option is available for course owners and course manager collaborators.
- The Downloading PDF screen will appear, click Dismiss to keep working while Rise generates your PDF file. When it's ready, you'll receive an email notification with a download link. You can also keep the window open and click Done when the PDF has completed downloading.
- In the notification email, click the notification link, then click Download PDF on the web page that opens. Choose a location on your computer and click Save.
That's it! You can read the PDF file offline, print it, distribute it to others, or even attach it to your Rise course as an optional download using an attachment block.
Here's how the interactive parts of your Rise course appear in the PDF file:
- Hyperlinks work as expected and launch in your default web browser.
- Audio clips, videos, and web objects become static placeholder images.
- Interactions, such as labeled graphics and tabs, become a series of screenshots, one for each item in the interaction. (Each flashcard becomes two screenshots, one for the front and another for the back.)
- Quiz lessons and knowledge check blocks display questions and answer choices. They don’t show correct/incorrect responses or feedback statements.