Applies to these roles: Author, Reporter, Admin
Let learners mark unfinished lessons complete in a Rise course if they’re already familiar with some of the topics. When the feature is enabled, learners can click the status icons in the sidebar to complete lessons without viewing them fully. (Quizzes can’t be marked complete.)
By default, this feature is turned off so learners can’t mark lessons complete. Here’s how to toggle the lesson completion feature on and off in a Rise course:
- Go to the Create tab and open the course you want to edit.
- Click Settings in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click the Navigation tab.
- Set the Navigation Mode to Free. (Learners never have the option to mark lessons complete when navigation is restricted.)
- Toggle the Marking Lessons Complete feature.
- When you’re done, click the Close button in the upper right corner.